CLICK HERE to read STT’s Content Standards.
SMARTER Team Training is looking for individuals that are interested in sharing tips, techniques, drills and more. You will have the opportunity to share your expertise with STT Nation’s athletes, coaches, parents and fellow experts from around the world.
As a STT Content Contributor you will write articles about training, nutrition, skill development, research findings and other topics of interest to strength and conditioning coaches, sports performance professionals, athletic trainers, athletes, coaches and more. Your work will be published on SMARTERTeamTraining.com and shared with thousands through the STT Newsletter and social media networks.
Email Coach Taylor at email@example.com to join other experts already contributing to STT!
What contributing means for YOU.
• Be featured on SMARTERTeamTraning.com
• Confirm your reputation as an expert by sharing your tips, techniques and experiences with thousands in the industry
• Help coaches recommend safe, effective, purposeful and practical training, nutrition education, skill development and more
Who is STT looking for?
Individuals interested in contributing to SMARTERTeamTraining.com must possess an ability to effectively communicate through the written word. Contributing authors must provide research when and where applicable. Individuals from the following fields will be considered for contributions*:
• Current or former professional, collegiate, elite high schools strength and conditioning coaches
• Fitness professionals, personal trainers and other private performance training experts
• Sports nutritionists and dieticians working with all levels from high school through the pros.
• Athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other sports health professionals
• Sport coaches with a background in skill development and position-specific drills and techniques for athletes of all ages and skill levels
• Military personnel with a background in team building, physical training and staff development
Suggested topics for STT contributors:
Team Building Exercises
Sport-specific moves, dodges and skill development
Speed development and technique coaching
Agility and reaction training
Weak link programming
Movement pattern education
Practice and game warm-ups
Sports nutrition and supplementation
Read articles from current STT contributor here.
Doug Scott: (Monthly Contributor)
What’s Really Important?
Building More Than Muscle
Sets and Reps…A Means to an End
So What Has Changed?
K.I.S.S. The Weights
To Prepare And Protect
What Does Everyone Need? More muscle!
24 Hour Rule
So You Think You’re Tough?
You Can’t Cram For Fitness
Training Tip: ￼Get In That Pool
Erik McKay: (Series Contributor)
How I see it!
STICK TO THE BASICS.
Train the ENTIRE body!
Value the REPETITION.
Pay attention to exercise INTENSITY.
Renée Rapetti: (Series Contributor)
Sunir Jossan: (Article Contributor)
Simple Yet So Hard
TRAINING – Present To The Path
Erik Schwager: (Article Contributor)
Life as a Champion!
Lay the Foundation to Build the Building!
Colin Quay: (Article Contributor)
It’s Not Over When the Pads Go On
Brian Binkley: (Article Contributor)
When the X’s and O’s Do Not Matter